Your Pension Profile, the online portal that is integrated into the PSPP.ca website, allows you to view your personal pension information while you use the website.
The following are helpful tips if you are having trouble logging in or registering for an account.
The first time you use Your Pension Profile you will need to create an account. Click on “Login” at the top right of the website. This login button is accessible from any page of the website. The top right is also where you will find the Your Pension Profile drop-down menu once you are logged in.
The “Register Now” button is at the bottom of the login pop-up. Clicking on this will launch the registration process, where you will be walked through the registration process step-by-step.
- You can register if you are an active member, deferred member, retiree, beneficiary or receiving a surviving spouse/pension partner pension benefit.
- You will need to know your Social Insurance Number.
- To verify your identity, you will need access to your email or mobile device during registration.
- You will also have to verify your email address for receiving notifications and plan information. Consider using an email address you will have access to regardless who your employer is.
- It can take up to 30 minutes for the verification code to be sent to you, and the code is only valid for 12 hours from the time it is sent.
Log In Tips
Here are a few helpful tips if you are having trouble logging in to Your Pension Profile.
- The login button is at the top right of the website, and it is accessible from any page.
- Your mypensionplan login information can be used to log in to Your Pension Profile.
- Your login name may be the email address you provided at the time of registering for an account.
- Did you forget your username or password? Use the “Forgot your username?” or “Forgot your password?” options on the login screen. It can take up to 30 minutes for the reset email and verification code to be sent to you. The verification code is only valid for 12 hours from the time it is sent.
- Contact us if you need help logging in. Before you call, please have your 10-digit Member Identifier, found on any statements or mailed correspondence from PSPP, or Social Insurance Number.