PSPP employers looking for information on administering PSPP for their employees will find everything they need on the Employer Portal.
The Employer Portal allows employers to conduct pension administration transactions directly with PSPP's benefit administrator,
Alberta Pensions Services Corporation (APS), over a secure internet connection.
The Employer Portal also allows employers to:
- create individual transactions and send them to APS;
- submit files directly from an internal system to APS;
- view and correct all transaction errors;
- track the status of transactions and files;
- access forms and information;
- review workshop and training opportunities;
- book employer workshops; and
- generate and retrieve reports.
If you're interested in becoming a PSPP employer, contact APS Employer Services at 1-877-391-3675.
More on the PSPP Employer List