The PSPP Sponsor Board has authority to make rules governing the Sponsor Board itself, the Plan and PSPP Corporation:
- Sponsor Board meeting practices and procedures – Read: Rules of Order.
- The composition of the Sponsor Board, subject to certain restrictions.
- The process for recruitment of directors of the Corporation.
- Remuneration to be paid to directors of the Corporation – Read: Director Remuneration policy
- Withdrawal of a participating employer from the Plan.
- Admission of new participating employers to the Plan, including approving or denying applications in the absence of any such rules.
- Agreements entered into by the Corporation for the reciprocal transfer or portability of pension between PSPP and any other pension plan.
- Costs, charges and expenses that may be charged to the Plan fund by the Corporation – Read: Plan Cost rules.