Each public body, as defined in the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, is required to have a Directory of Personal Information Banks (PIBs) that is available to the public. A personal information bank lists the types of personal information held by a public body.
The public can view a PIB to get information about:
- the title or name of the information bank;
- the location of the information bank;
- what kind of personal information is contained in the information bank;
- what categories of individuals the information pertains to;
- why the information was collected and how it is used or disclosed; and
- the legal authority for the collection of the information.
You can find more information about the PSP Board's PIBs in the linked PDF.
For questions regarding the PIBs, please contact our privacy office at:
Public Service Pension Board
5103 Windermere Blvd. SW
Edmonton, AB T6W 0S9