PUBLIC SERVICE PENSION PLAN (PSPP) Log In to Win CONTEST - OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The PSPP Log In to Win ("Contest") begins on November 25, 2020 at 12:01 AM MST and ends on December 18, 2020 at 11:59 PM MST (the "Promotion Period").
The sponsor of this Contest is PSPP Corporation ("Sponsor"). By participating in the Contest, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these official rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. The sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Contest. Entrants should look solely to the Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Contest. The sponsor may be reached by email at PSPPCorporation@pspp.ca during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to Public Service Pension Plan (PSPP) members, including active, inactive and retired members who are 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER (the "Entrant"). The Sponsor, Alberta Pensions Services Corporation (APS) and Alberta Investment Management Corporation (AIMCo) and each of their respective officers, Board members, directors and employees (the "Promotion Entities"), are ineligible to enter the Contest or win a prize. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
PSPP Log In to Win: One (1) winner will receive one $250 VISA gift certificate.
Only one prize will be awarded. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by the winner. The sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The actual retail value of the prize represents the Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated actual retail value , the difference will not be awarded in cash. The sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety, or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. The sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Contest is open to legal residents of CANADA and the prizes will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state, and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Contest during the Promotion Period online by logging in to Your Pension Profile and completing the entry form. The link to the survey and entry form is found on the Your Pension Profile dashboard after you log in. There is a limit of one entry per person.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins, or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/Contest subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant's Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. The sponsor's database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Contest. A skill testing question must be answered correctly to be considered a valid entry.
5. WINNER SELECTION: Winner of the Contest will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted about ONE WEEK after the Promotion Period by the Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. The odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information approximately ONE WEEK after the random drawing. Potential Winners must accept the prize as directed by the Sponsor within ONE WEEK of notification. The Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively "the Prize Claim Documents"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except where approved by the Sponsor.
7. PRIVACY: PSPP values and respects your privacy and ensures necessary processes and systems are in place to protect your privacy and personal information. By entering the Contest, you grant the Sponsor permission to share your name and photograph with the other Contest Entities for the purpose of administration and prize fulfillment, including use in a publicly available announcement on www.pspp.ca.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of Entries at any point in the operation of this Contest; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Contest; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant's or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Contest or download of any materials in the Contest.
If for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest in whole or in part. In such event, the Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and the Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total actual retail value as outlined in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by the Sponsor. The Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Contest.
9. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To access the Winner List online, visit www.pspp.ca. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
10. SPONSOR: PSPP Corporation, 102, 1074 – 103A Street, Edmonton, Alberta, T6W 2P6.