Your PSPP pension provides lifetime retirement income plus annual cost-of-living adjustments. As a retired member, everything you need to know about your pension is available on this site.
"It (the pension plan) has been the backbone of my retirement income." – Hans Christensen, Pensioner
Top 5 Questions
- How long do pension benefits last?
- What happens after I have 35 years of service?
- What happens to my pension if I move out of the country?
- If a pension is guaranteed for a certain period (5, 10 or 15 years), do I get the pension up to that time only?
- How do I split my pension between my ex-spouse and myself since we are getting a divorce?