It IS Easy Being Green!
October 27, 2011
Who says it's not easy being green? Last year, many members took advantage of the "Go Green" option to receive their Member Annual Statements electronically. This year, Alberta Pensions Services (APS) has expanded the "Go Green" option to include the semi-annual member newsletter. Instead of receiving a paper copy of the newsletter in the mail, members can download it and read it online through mypensionplan, a secure site for members.
Registration is easy:
- Login to mypensionplan via www.pspp.ca.
Not a member? Register for mypensionplan by visiting the PSPP website and clicking on mypensionplan and "Register Now".
- On the home page, click on "myLogin Profile".
- Select "Email Information".
- Under "Go Green Email Notifications", select "Yes, I would like to receive email notifications when my member statements, newsletters and other publications are available to view online."
- Click the "Update Email Information" button to save changes.
mypensionplan provides members with instant access to personal pension information, including calculators to estimate future pension benefits, address and beneficiary information updates.