One-on-One Information Sessions
Are you facing a decision and require assistance understanding your pension estimate or benefit options package?
You can register for a one-on-one information session with an information specialist.
Check out the one-on-one information sessions (the schedule is updated in the spring and fall), or see mypensionplan to view the current sessions offered; sessions are available throughout the year across the province and at the APS office in Edmonton:
- Visit mypensionplan to register for a session online:
- See the instructions for registering for a member information session on mypensionplan by clicking on the "myPension Options" tab then clicking on "One-on-One Information Session" and follow the prompts.
- You will receive an e-mail to confirm your session has been booked.
- Our specialists will assist you with registration for an information session.
- Please have the following information ready when registering:
- Member ID Number (your 10 digit member ID can be found on your Plan annual statement, welcome package, options package and on estimates)
- Date of birth
When attending your one-on-one information session please bring your pension options package or estimate, along with some form of photo ID.
You can run a pension estimate using mypensionplan before or after you register for your information session, or you can request an estimate(s) when you book your session using the Member Services Centre.
For a pension estimate, we require these details:
- Your estimated last date of employment;
- Your estimated retirement date; and
- Your pension partner's date of birth.
*Please remember to bring photo ID to your session.*
For general inquiries, please contact our Member Services Centre (toll-free in Canada).
For Employers wanting to book Member Information Group Sessions: Inquiries regarding booking group presentations for employees can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.