A PSPP pension is perhaps one of the most valuable benefits an employer can provide for its employees. Employer Online Services (EOS) allows employers to conduct pension administration transactions with PSPP's administrator, Alberta Pensions Services Corporation (APS), over a secure Internet connection.
Pension e-guide and Pension e-news Now Requires Secure Access
Only registered and authorized employer representatives have secure access to:
- Pension e-news (the employer newsletter); and
- Pension e-guide (the employer handbook).
When you click on the links to Pension e-news or Pension e-guide, you’ll be asked to enter your EOS username and password to access these pages. These pages are best viewed in Internet Explorer.
For more information on registering, see the FAQs.
Top 5 Questions
- How do we recover overpayments for Optional Service applications?
- How do we report leaves spanning years?
- What is the current balance on Optional Service application for a member?
- How do we close an Optional Service application because of incorrect information?
- How do I reset my Employer Online service password?